Thanks to our sitter Addi has a pretty good schedule that she follows every day...
6:30 Wakes up smiling and babbling in her crib until someone goes and gets her
6:45 Morning bottle (4 ounces) and 1/2 jar of baby food fruits
Playtime!
9:00 Bottle (4 ounces) then down for a 1/2 hour-1 hour nap
11:30 Lunch of 2 ounces of milk in a sippy cup, 1 jar of veggies and 1 jar of fruit
Playtime!
1:30 Bottle (2 ounces) then down for a 2 hour nap
3:30 Bottle (4 ounces) then Cheerios or bananas for snack
Playtime! (usually outside)
6:00 Dinner of 2 ounces of formula w/rice cereal, 1 jar chicken and rice or turkey, 1 jar fruits
Playtime!
8:00 Bottle (4 ounces) then into the crib for the night. She usually plays by herself before putting herself to sleep by 8:30. We don't hear a peep from her till the morning.
| Addi has 2 bottom teeth and another tooth is coming in on the top! |
| "I think daddy has cheerios" |
| Playing in the yard after afternoon naptime |
| After I helped Addi pull herself up I let go and she stood for quite a while (almost a minute) all by herself |
| Peekaboo! |
| This is just an example of one of the many niele things Ms Addi does when she thinks I'm not watching |
No comments:
Post a Comment