December 21, 2010

A Christmas present for all...

Since Addison was born in July I have been meaning to start a blog.  One of the things Jon and I love most is reading the blogs of our friends back in Washington because we get to watch their families grow.  What I am still trying to figure out is how Jenn Kang and Alicia Fritts (my two inspirations for this blog) find the time to blog despite having TWO kids...amazing.  Jon and I have discovered that along with all the amazing things parenthood has brought, it seems that all our spare time has been swallowed up.  Simple emails or phone calls to friends and family far away have become almost impossible...so sad.  Although a little blog post cannot replace a phone call to a friend far away, it is a great way to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in our lives.  So as a little Christmas present to myself and all of you, I am proud to introduce the debut of the Arbles blog!

Here's a little update on what's been going  in our lives...
 Every Sunday Addi goes to church with daddy then has breakfast with great grandpa Correa


Addi gave Gramps a little present all over his shirt! 


 Great grandma Akiyama turned 94 this month!!


It might be time to start solid foods soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment